Every purchase includes customs duties and free shipping (on all orders over $200), so you won’t need to pay additional fees upon receipt of your imported item. More details can be found below.
- Delivery duties are included and calculated at the time of checkout. The price you see is the price you pay.
- You will only be given one total payment amount if you purchase multiple items from various luxury boutiques.
- You will receive a confirmation email after placing an order and will receive another email with your tracking number once we’ve shipped your order.
- If any problems arise while processing your order, you will receive an email with a description of the issue or a request for further information.
- In some cases, we might occasionally need to check with your card issuer to confirm your order. We always do our best to keep delays to a minimum and ship your items as quickly as we can.
Please note, once an order has been placed, we are unable to make changes to the order details or delivery address. Please ensure all details are correct prior to purchasing.
SHIPPING AND TRACKING
We only offer express international shipping to ensure that your items arrive quickly and securely.
- FREE International Priority Service (3-5 Business Days) on orders over $200.00
- $19.95 via International Priority Service (3-5 Business Days) on orders below $200.00
Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery time. Deliveries may take longer in some cases.
Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with the tracking number. You can also find information about your purchases by signing in to your account and visiting the order history section.
If you purchase multiple items from multiple luxury boutiques, those items will be shipped separately.
We use DHL Express, UPS, and FedEx to handle expedited shipping worldwide. Deliveries are normally made Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (local time). We coordinate closely with our shipping companies and partner boutiques to minimize delays.
Please note that deliveries may take longer during Italian public holidays.
We work closely with our shipping companies and partner boutiques to minimize delays.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
Customers from the European Union
There are no customs duties for orders shipped to countries within the European Union. However, Value-Added Tax (VAT) will be calculated at checkout.
Customers outside the European Union
For orders shipped to countries outside the European Union, delivery duties are included and will be calculated at the checkout. The price you see is the price you pay.
- There are no hidden costs. Any customs or import duties are included and the final amount will be displayed to you at checkout.
- Should they refuse to accept a parcel, the customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges, and handling fees.
- Please note that we are unable to undervalue orders or to mark them as a gift.
Your purchase(s) will be sent to the specified delivery address and/or the address of a third party that you identified during the order process; such indication authorizes Baltini to deliver the product to a third party at the specified address.
Our shipping couriers require a signature for all international packages to protect your purchases. The courier cannot leave the package without a personal sign-off. Please ensure that the shipping address is correct and that you (or someone you trust) will be available to sign for the package.
A notice of attempted delivery will be left at the address if nobody is available to sign and accept the delivery when it arrives. At this point, you will need to contact the courier to schedule a new delivery date. You may also pick up the package from the nearest courier store. If you receive a notice of a final delivery attempt, then you will need to retrieve the package within 3 days.
If you fail to retrieve a package or refuse delivery for any reason, you will be responsible for the contents of that order, and you will not be eligible for a full refund by Baltini.