Packages presumed to be lost
• Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update and within 30 days.
Invalid address or delivery barriers
• Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. Your package is not actually lost, thus we do not cover this.
Only part of the order delivered
• If you ordered several items in one package but only part of the order arrived and there is no evidence of tampering, we do not cover the order issue.
• If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, we will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
Packages labeled "return to sender"
• We do not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
• We cover your order if the package gets lost in-transit back to us.
Order stuck in customs
• We cannot cover when your order is stuck in international borders/customs.
• Your next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
• If your order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet(We could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
Order issue filed too soon
• If you are filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion we may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.